Monday 18 December 2017

The Baggage


Its been a while,
since I saw him on the flight I took to India. 
He was beautiful. 
his hazel colored eyes sparkling as he flicked away the tousled brown hair 
away from them. 
He was silent, that boy
his face a mask of monotony,
not once looking out towards the golden hued clouds
.

They must have fought- I tell you, and yet
his deep brown eyes stood out in the crowd.
His rugged breathing was hoarser than the sound of the baby,
 wailing down the passageway. 
Just as hard to ignore, 
and when once he caught my eye,
his beautiful smile almost broke my heart.
the flight was long, 
and I was tired
.

As i dozed off, i saw him resting lightly 
on the hand rest,
softly moving through the  turbulences.
But I tell you, he was worried,
for all the excess baggage he had boarded on with

-S



.


No comments:

Post a Comment